Astra R-Nesting is a sheet nesting software for optimized cutting of particle board, metal, glass and plastics.
You may also like
With remarkable ease and simplicity, the user can create an order and produce the cutting layouts of the best quality. To accomplish this, Astra R-Nesting offers the following capabilities:
- Simple tabular entry of data allows the user to enter the list of parts and panes into the order form or import them from Excel or CAD/CAM applications.
- Excellent algorithm of automatic nesting reduces costs due to the decrease of waste.
- Quick editing of cutting layouts by using a mouse.
- Calculation of offcuts on the cutting layouts.
- View and print reports, such as cutting layouts, specifications, etc.
- Print labels for the parts, sheets and offcuts in stock.
- Output NC data for CNC panel cutting machine.
It’s possible to customize the printing options and format of cutting layouts and documentation to meet the requirements of a particular enterprise. The user can specify the number of cutting layouts per page, customize the thickness, color and type of lines, font options, layouts structure and other options.
Astra R-Nesting software output NC data for CNC panel cutting machine formats, such as HOLZMA, SCM, Gabbiani, Casadei Macchine, Selco, CPOUT format, Giben, Mayer, Felder, Holz-Her, Schelling, Filato, Griggio, Altendorf F45 Elmo. etc.
Astra R-Nesting offers a unique set of options that can be used to customize the software for the equipment and technologies of any enterprise. The user can configure standard properties for each type of material. This includes the kerf width, edge trimming options, starting direction of cut, and the starting point of the cut. Advanced options allow the user to set up the maximal length of cut, minimal and maximal width of the bar to be cut off, etc.